VORTEX for Sale/Trade

I have a Vortex in excellent shape with TWO lexicon A/B footswitches,
power supply, original owner's manual (very important) and an Ernie Ball
volume pedal modified with a stereo 25k pot for use as an expression
pedal.  I really enjoy using this processor and am not really in any
hurry to unload it but have an even greater need for a QUALITY! bass
amp.  I would prefer a combo but would entertain, head/cab or rackmount
rig or some combination thereof.  Please don't reply wanting to trade a
Peavey basic 50 or small Crate practice amp.  I might also consider a
nice keyboard amp or powered monitor, or maybe even a short scale bass.
Don't hesistate to suggest something else entirely.  \
I have an asking price in mind to sell the vortex outright but I'd like
to wait a week or so and see what trade offers trickle in before I offer
it for sale.  Rest assured, that the subscribers of LD will have the
first crack at it.  I'm sure adequate arrangements could be made for the
logistics of a trade.  I live in Seattle, Wa and can be reached at
xenosapien@webtv.net  or 206-706-1613
thanks
franklin