RE: old opinions

At 04:51 PM 7/26/99 -0700, you wrote:

>> On topic (sort of), as someone who has never had beyond 5 seconds of
looping
>> capacity, I sometimes wonder what I'd actually do with 64 seconds of
loop time
>> (but I'm willing to find out :-)
>
>I have 32 sec and I'm damnes dure I've never reached that deliberately.

i think tht's one of the reasons i've stuck with the jamman.  i've never
felt i needed more than 32 seconds and having the option of more time
might actually cause my brain to melt mid-show.

it may be that i'm a simpleton, but the lack of options with the jamman is
what makes it appealing to me.  i need something to be super user-friendly
for me to be able to incorporate it into performance.  it does what i need
it to.

which prompts another question:  anybody out there ever feel like your gear
is controlling your creativity instead of the other way around?

=         M  a  r   k      C  h  r  i  s  t  e  n  s  e  n          =
=     Cramped Quarters Studio / Jasperpottamus Music Publishing     =
=                  internet: murkie@middlebury.edu                  =
=          http://www.middlebury.edu/~mchriste/murkie.html          =