Re: old opinions

yes, i alsoo have been kicking my less fun equipment outta my studio.. i am
a firm believer of chaos and i sure as hell am not interested in sequencing
or even presetting up my looping devices to match tempo i would rather just
do it on the fly and if i mess up..ah well that is where the fun is_trying
to correct a mistake and making that 'mistake' into the thing it's self.
whatta i know  i am just a kid.

c.white