Re: hello!

ld thomson wrote:

> Hello.
> Welcome to the ranters delight.
> I'm thinking about buying an ebow.  do you use a volume pedal with it?
> Any pointers on Ebow use??

thought i would jump in here (any excuse to rant). don't need a volume
pedal w/ an ebow, 'cause moving the device over your pickup controls volume
(fauz-volume pedal effect? er, ntbc w/ fuzz/volume). get one, and the rest
will follow. but be patient with yourself, as there is a slight learning
curve to getting decent control over the thing (thus said, some of my best
ebow sounds have been those bad out of control ones...)

lance g.