Re: New looping pedal--Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler.

Message text written by INTERNET:Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com

"Well, you can always zero all the presets on an effects box and start from
zero...

TH
"

Trouble is, you simply can't start from scratch with the units they sell
today. I think that only one digital box on the market today (some Eventide
top-of-the-line-thing) let's you create your OWN ALGORITHMS to start with.
The software is written with the average consumer in mind and is very
limited in terms of individuality and inventiveness.

Almost any guitarist could easily modify a stock Telecaster to suit his
basic needs quite well without too much time/effort involved. Even amps can
be tuned and twisted. Ever tried to have a digital effect modified? It's
still stone-age stuff we are dealing with here...

Best, Andreas