Re: LD CD#1 Available NOW!!!

Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com wrote:
> Loopers-Delight-d Digest                                Volume 99 :
>Issue 297

> Subject: LD CD#1 Available NOW!!!
> From: Legion <legion@voicenet.com>
>
> The reissue of the Looper's Delight Subscriber's CD #1 is now available
> directly from Help Wanted Productions via Mail order.

I paid a quick visit to the site.  Electronic Music Project is a cool
disk I've played on my show a few times to be sure.  (Some of the people
on that CD hang/hung out at Analogue Heaven.)  There are other CDs at
this site which look like they might be tasty, too.

BTW, is there a policy on providing LD CD#1 to radio stations or DJs?

--
Bill     >>> home: billfox@fast.net <<<     work: billfox@lucent.com
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays