Re: BPM

Sean,

Check out the shareware program "D-Sound Pro"  It is reasonably priced
and has a number of great tools including the ability to calculate the
tempo to 1/100th of a BPM.  All you have to do is tell it how many
measures the loop is and it will crunch the number.  It's also great for
tweeking two or more loops to fit the same tempo.  Check it out!

-Doug

p.s.  if you use it, be sure to pay for it!