Re: boomerang users/Headrush outs/wild pigs

Yep, the Headrush has FIVE outputs, although they can't all be used in all
modes; there's one jack for each of the four (simulated) heads in Tape Echo
mode (in "Normal Delay" mode, the "Head 1" output sends only the wet
signal), plus the Mix out, which combines the direct and delay signals. (If
anything is plugged into any of the other outs, the signal from that out is
removed from the Mix signal.)

In Looping mode, the only things that work are the functions written in
black: Input, Level, and the Mix out, so you really can't stagger the
effected loop, but you CAN send staggered delays to different amps or mixer
channels. The other outs are for use in the other two modes; Normal Delay
(the Head 1 out, written in red) and Tape Echo (the stuff written in blue),
the functions in black are for use in all modes.

Since the Headrush has only one INPUT, though, you'd need a mixer to summon
those wild pigs...

Tim