various - but mostly WHERE IS THE EDP?

Hey -

a few things in response to the last digest:

re: ground control for $250 - I bought a SKB PS-100 3 unit rack +
pedalboard thing off Ebay, and I have to say I really like it.  I can see
my programs without having to spring for a ground control.

re:  herd of rabid pigs - I want to hear that too.

re:  bpm  - there is a mac shareware program that calculates bpm from
keyboard taps.  I don't have it, but I saw it in ID magazine (or maybe
somewhere else...) a few months ago.

re:  the movie PI - my vote is very much against it.  very stupid and
self-consciously artsy.  you'd never not guess that the guy who wrote it
was also acting in it.   The camera is always shooting from odd angles in
an attempt to flatter him.

RE:  EDP  -  Today is June 30th.  Tomorrow is August.  I see, according to
my notes:

>All the right executive decisions have apparently been made in Gibson
>land,
>and production is just starting up again. They expect to have Echoplexes
>available again in August. This time, they expect to have enough quantity
>to more than meet demand, and get this: they plan on drastically cutting
>the price!

WHEN IN AUGUST!??!?

MT