Gigs week of 8/2

KEEP INDEPENDENT MUSIC ALIVE-SUPPORT LIVE MUSIC!!!

I just thought some of you in the NY area might be interested in the
following shows over the next couple of weeks. I hope to see some of you

there!

August 8th-"Precious Meddle"

David C Gross-6 string fretless bass, electronics, loops
John Macaluso-drums
Peter Hess-saxes
There will be a special guest appearance from saxist/poet Elliot Levin

This is what happens when Albert Ayler plays with AC/DC

THEORCOLUS™ LIVE
Charles Burnham-violin
David C Gross-6 string fretless bass, electronics, loops
Peter Hess-sax,flute, bass clarinet
Toby Kasavan-keys
John Macaluso-drums
Ravish Momin-percussion

August 5th: The Hopper House Nyack NY 7:30 PM
August 12th:Dharma-Orchard St.. NYC 9 PM

Regards,
David Gross <theorcolus@earthlink.net>
"a great musician needs to be committed!'
www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Venue/7773/