Re: active/passive volume & controll

I'm using the Morley Wah/volume pedal and although it's useful to have both
in one box, if you are predominantly looking for a volume pedal I wouldn't
recommend it.
The travel is strange to me, the manual says that it's optimised for pedal
steel-like effects so most of the attenuation is in the top third of the
pedal's throw, I find it hard to get subtle changes in volume and smooth
swells, the wah is great though!

Martin Shellard