Re: Loopy behavior

Sounds like my kind of sound, Tod.  Need more info though.  What were your
parameter settings on the Vortex (echo/feedback values, etc.) that
generated
the doubled notes?  Was the "Leslie-esque patch" from the Poly 61 or the
Vortex?  I especially like the positive feedback values from the wife.
Instant gratification.

Steve
Cincinnati, OH