Re: Ever feel like throwing your stuff in the garbage?

I kind of understood that to mean that once Jimi Hendryx created his own
sound, more people were able to imitate the Hendryx sound because they now
knew what they liked to hear. Music magazines and effect manufacturers also
try to make it easier to imitate by creating sounds-like-Jimi pedals and
publishing musicians' effect chains and chord progressions.