Re: Headrush (or any delay)modification idea??

No, this was in "Looping Rec" mode. The HF damp position is irrelevant,
since it only operates in "Tape Echo" and "Normal Delay" modes (and was
fully counterclockwise anyway...) It seemed like a gradual shift in the
upper-midrange emphasis; it probably wouldn't have been noticeable at all
under normal conditions because it was SO gradual.

Tim