Re: Dangers of Dixieland / Talent

hmmm....maybe an e-bow/vibrator hybrid would be popular with the girls.

my girlfriend used to use her pink rocket when she played in her old band
the
phlegmings, i'm sure the chadborne stuff was lovely, she just got ugly with
it, jamming it inbetween strings and hitting the neck with it, etc. very
abusive, a very interesting assault.