Re: echoplex -- Zzounds

I have to say that I agree. They list the unreleased DFX 98 for $124. A
friend
of mine placed an order and was charged the full amount on his card. After
several blazing emails sent to Zzounds, he found out on his own that the
unit
was never even released. Zzounds never told him. In fact, Zzounds' said,
"We're
out of stock of that item right now, but we'll send it to you the next
time we
have them in stock." After several more blazing emails and threat of
litigation,
they finally returned his money.

matt