From: Todd Reynolds [mailto:todd@toddreynolds.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 1999 4:42 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: mic input on the sharp model 702

hey all, as i recall this thread is re:mini-disc players, yes?  if so,
check
out the monthly specials at b & h....  209.95 gets you a home recording
deck
and a portable together.  sony's.    http://www.bhphotovideo.com

todd

Clifford Novey wrote:

> Cancelling your order should not be a problem- just check the website you
> ordered from-
>
> I think I will check mine out first- it may not be a problem for me- I
need
> it for live shows and rehearsals mainly- , plus at that price it could be
> re-sold w/no prob but there is 30 days to return anyway- I got mine from
> shopping.com- I have seen many diff opinions which basically comes down
> "decide for yourself" I guess- I hope it works out!
>
> Cliff

Todd Reynolds                                    "paint as you like, and
die
happy"   -   henry miller
500B Grand St.  11G
New York, NY  10002