RE: Opcode & Echoplex = NOT -- the EDP's at another division of Gibson now

OK

What I hear is that OPCODE are not involved in any EDP dealings now.

Another Gibson division is picking up the EDP slack.  The same issues of
sourcing parts and setting-up shop are being investigated by this other
Gibson subsidiary.  What happened to OPCODE?  I have no idea.  To me it
doesn't matter.  I wish them well.

So.

1) There's no point in bugging OPCODE -- they're no longer in the mix.
2) Stay tuned, news may be coming soon (I hope).

Informationally,

David Kirkdorffer