EH Space Drums?

Ok, so I went to the music store to buy strings and there was an individual
selling a large amount of pedal effects, one of which was a pedal by
Electro-Harmonics called the Space Drum(s) (?) - anyone know what the hell
this does? This guy was selling all these to the store so I didn't feel
comfortable about trying to get him outside and sell some to me. I'm sure
the
store ripped him off quite well, seeing as the guy didn't even know what
any
of teh stuff he was selling did, just wish I coulda hit him up BEFORE he
got
inside there.

 [.jamesrp@statenet.com.]