Re: query for info

cool dude...you deserve to have the gear to facilitate your
modulations...loop on Biffoz...I'm on it creating an amazing routing map
of
my gear..p.s. lost the email for the wiring connection/without
sodder(sp?)please forward...My backs a bit bettter no more cliff
jumping.....best to you and yours...papadave  OOOOOOmmmmm and OOOOOut