Re: Echoplex LED display problems , Alto Music...Me too!!!!

Me too!!!I also got an EDP from Alto and it doesn't turn on the first time
power up. I have to turn it on several times to get it to work.There have
been a few other weird happenings...getting stuck with the 3 cycling
about.
Kind of scary..It's still under warranty...so I may have it repaired befor
It freaks out anymore.                  papadave55@hotmail.com