Re: Loop This!

>I can mail you a few hi-quality mp3s if you want... which genres are you
>interested in?
>I am somewhat "specialized" in drum loops....
>
>let me know
>ciao
>leo

The genres are up to you leo. you can go to our site and listen to some of
our past material. We are wide open. Drum loops would be hot though.Steev
is looking into setting up a ftp site for the MP3's I'll get back to you.

patrick
                     Fingerpaint's New Release:

                            IN THE LOOP

      ... an intelligent, stimulating mixture of mimimaist spacebeats and
           obscure samples layered upon a hypnotic illbient backdrop.

                       DIGITAL ARTIFACT # 12

                      http://www.fingerpaint.net