RE: Echoplex sells for $3,050.00

Well, I paid around $725 for a package from 8th Street in Philadelphia,
Penn. that included the Echoplex and the foot pedal.  I wouldn't pay more
than $700 for that again.  And I would buy another one, it's just that I
gotta pay the rent too, and buy other equipment as well.  Oh, and the RAM
upgrade cost me like $25 from some store on the Internet.