Re: Loop This!

I'm working on putting stuff together for a "source" CD right now. As you
noticed,
we announced very similar projects on the same day. I'm hoping to send
some stuff
for your CD, but I'm waiting and hoping that there will be enough material
for
both. I guess I only need to have a couple of minutes for each CD after
all...

matt