EPD and eBay...

Since the only way to get an EPD these days is from eBay for $3,000 and
since I can't afford that kind of extravagance, it looks like I have no
choice but to trade one of my kidneys for an EDP.  I'll put it up on
eBay next week but thought I'd give Loopers Delight the first crack at
it.  No, that does not mean two EDPs for both kidneys.  Too bad I don't
have any children, I'd rather keep my kidney!

:-)

I am getting loopie not having a looping device!!!