Crac! on mp3

Dear loopers: mp3 from my band at
ftp://ftp.bahianet.com.br/incoming/.Crack!/  ( please, include the last
two
caracters). I recomend the track 2 with background loops and the backing
track (guit, bass and drum) played live in studio. Track 3 presents
microtonal work played in plastic didgeridoos , looped and procesed
percusion (recorded live) and guitars recorded,procesed, edited and
re-amped
in studio. Track 1 its a good example of matematic and music and the lyric
say in portuguese in a very ironic way something like: "You can sleep
without drink from long time ago, ha ha ha'' Sorry about my poor english
and
enjoy it. Next week , the last 7 songs. Good health!
Julio