Re: Show and tell

David Myers wrote:

<<since I'm a Mac
user I can't do anything with zip files!>>

ot true, david.  i undo them all the time with stuffit deluxe!  or am i
misunderstanding you?  but i agree with your statement about diagrams!

todd

--
Todd Reynolds                                    "paint as you like, and
die

212 475-8559  phone
917 861-1755  cell, pager, et al.

todd@toddreynolds.com