midi ????????

I've done a huge amount of work to get my dm4 sounding good so I can play
my
Zendrum. what's the best way to back up my setting in case the whole unit
goes dead. I have a new computer with a awe 64 gold soundcard. I would like
to dump the info into my computer instead of purchasing some midi storing
device.

side note.....still having loads of fun with my boomerang. I know now what
they mean when they say "make you play better" I never knew I had a such
bad
tempo control until I had to play with something that wouldn't give.lol
.........it really has inproved my playing.

postaldave@qx.net   and yes I am a postal worker.