Re: Boomerang and guitar

Micah,
        I'm running mine in a pedalboard before two amps. No noise problems
here--unless I have it switched wrong or have the input rolled too high, of
course. Actually, I'm even running a Whammy pedal and a distortion before
the 'rang.
Hope this helps a bit.
Jeff McLeod

At 03:32 AM 9/20/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Curious to hear from the guitar players out there who are using the Rang
>without an FX loop.  In other words, the guitar hits the Rang before it
>gets
>to the front/preamp of an amplifier.  Any problems with noise??
>
>MicahH

This is not here--
And now is almost over...
http://members.xoom.com/Gezoleen/