Re: Boomerang and guitar

Micah,

    No, not really running into any issues at all with the Boomerang not
being in an effects loop, though I do recommend not feeding a line level
device into the 'rang without the 'rang being in an effects loop.  Though
do have to agree that when the 'rang is run in front of my Carvin amp, vs.
the Mesa Boogie it is a little bit less clean.

    Now that I've been rearranging everything at home, I've been using the
Boomerang more and more with my GR-30 and running it through the effects
loop
on the GR-30 with much better and cleaner results.  Another issue I'm
finding
is that you want to make absolutely sure that when you set your levels on
the
back of the 'rang that it isn't all that hot a signal hitting the 'rang
otherwise mine tends to cut out on me in the middle of a loop.  Though I
have
to admit, I'm having a majour blast with the Boomerang vs. my

    Tchus,

        Lee-ohki.