Re: Burning Man anyone?

Amazing innit! My first impression was that this would be the PERFECT
place for our collective stuff to happen. That's why our OWN stage
would be a good bet. I'm going to keep my nose into this and try to at
least give you all as much info on the possibilities as I can. Any
help from you all would be great as well.

http://www.burningman.com/

Miko Biffle                                    "Running scared from
all the usual distractions..."
mbiffle@svg.com

>>> "Stephen Goodman" <sgoodman@earthlight.net> 09/22 11:04 PM >>>
My God, is it possible that a collection of folks from this list are
actually agreeing upon a place to play together?  This would mean
some kind
of structure wherein a chap like myself could actually play!  I can
go along
with this, so long as I'm in the country!

Stephen Goodman       * It's the free Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios.html
*
(Hear the NEW "Star Spangled Banner" here!)