Re: Help us Boomerang!

>Hey Boomerang -
>
>Since Oberheim is apparently never going to make another EDP, why don't
>you
>guys come up with something with a little better sound quality that stores
>multiple loops and does a few other of the important EDP tricks.  Maybe
>have
>Kim and Mattheus help you out with the software.  Then we can buy one of
>those
>instead of growing old waiting for the next EDP.

You may have missed my "EDP production" mail...
Please stop feeding paranoia that EDP is not made any more. It IS, they are
working on it NOW, only its name will change, and it will be CE tested and
distributed in Europe, and maybe get an improved software ;-)

But, yes, some joint venture for a future unit is a possibility to
discuss...

Matthias

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org