Re: AW: music

Hi,
    My name's Mike... and I'm a... a... loopaholic. There, I feel much
better.
:)

    Actually, it's OK for me to be loopaholic because I have all the
Boomerangs
I want. However, at this point I have one that is cosmetically flawed that
want to offer to the list. The poly carbonate overlay (front label) has two
small "kinks" in it, and there is a small scratch on the back panel. The
flaws
are minor but we don't feel good about selling it as new, so the earliest
email
gets it for $369 (shipping included). It is brand new and, of course, gets
full one-year warranty.

    By the way, I've been testing the new Rang software/hardware upgrade,
and it
makes the Rang a great digital delay. And the delay time can be up to 87
seconds!

--
Mike Nelson

Boomerang Musical Products       800-530-4699
PO Box 541595                    214-340-6913, Outside USA
Dallas, TX  75354-1595           214-343-1038, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com    mnelson@dmans.com, email

"Some products make you sound better;
 the Boomerang Phrase Sampler makes you play better."