Line6 DL4

Line6 has the manuals for the modeller pedals up at :

http://www.line6.com/support/library.htm

If u just want to know about the DL4, get :
http://www.line6.com/pdf/DelayModelerDetails.pdf

Nicely done manual. But, I don't know if y'all knew this, but when they
say,
"Programmable Delay & 14 Second Loop Sampler", they mean it.

Only the sampler does 14 seconds. The delays have a max. of 2.5 seconds.
Dang. With all the thought they've obviously put into this product, you'd
think they'd know to stick atleast 8 MB of RAM in there. Or even allow the
memory to be expanded.

Far as I can tell, the Akai Headrush has an actual of 23.8 seconds, not
just
for the loop sampler function.

- Drew