Re: Mujedo, not Menudo! Sheesh!

> Or maybe Mujedo is supposed to be a parody? Seems to be
> too embarrassingly sincere to be the case, though.

> >>http://www.waste.org/~crash/mujedo.html

This is a great parody IMO. A bit close to the bone (hell-o bands that
act a bit too close to this) but it's obviously a joke (as though I need
to say that). Check out the names  fer crissakes. too rich!

Loop content: Last time I'll ask here:

Does anyone know a competent tech person who can perform the resistor
upgrade on an EDP? Please email me direct if you can help.

Thanks!

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.