Re: gibson/steinberger/echoplex

> On a lark, I emailed MusicYo today to ask about availability - I was
> concerned that they might sell out of their stock of the Steinberger
> Spirits before I could steal - er, scrape together the cash to buy one.
> They are 'in production' (made in Korea, I understand), but the listings
>on
> the Website reflect current stock - they don't, for example, currently
>have
> the GU-Standard in black (damn!).

Hmm... they don't have the guitars I was looking for either. traded
email back and froth at least four times before I got all my questions
answered (email only busniesses are always more complicated to deal
with) but he did mention he expects a shipment of guitars in "around
Christmas" I'm going to check back then and will post what i find out.

> For what it's worth, I'm interested in owning one even though it's not a
> "real" Steinberger - I like the look, I hear good things about the trem,
> and it'd be easier to travel with than any other guitar I own.

I'm in the same boat. i have a bass copy and love it for it's
playability and easy to gig/take ot a jam size. Been looking for a cheap
guitar copy ofr a couple years. At $229 plus shipping+tax it's still not
bad for that guitar IMO.

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.