loops/Y2K/Leibniz/Zeno/Imhotep

    Sorry to disappoint, but here is a mundanely on-topic post - I think a
sharing of leads to competent and punctual technicians/shops who repair
EDPs
would be beneficial to the majority of the readership.  My Echolplex is in
need of repair and I am reluctant to trust it to a general "tinkerer" in a
local shop.  I would send it anywhere good work is known to be done on
such
pieces.
    I've referenced the LD archives, sent email to various Gibson/Oberheim
officers (to no effect) and even opened the box and checked the fuse (as
the
single reply to my previous post suggested - thanks anyway, Travis) -
Unfortunately, none of these attempts has led me to a solution.
    C'mon, folks - With the number of EDP users (including some
professionals) and even designers of the unit itself on this list, a very
useful pool of information could be collected.  And little to no armchair
philosophizing is required.
    Thanks - Rob Lang
    (If responses are sent, I'd suggest a retitling of the thread (from my
joking title to something including "repair") to aid future reference)