RE: Echoplex repair time

>I'm not saying that Triple S can't repair some EDP problems, they just
>couldn't fix mine. I was very patient with them while they were working on
>it and spoke with them on several occasions regarding the issue.

I offer email assistance to repair shops. It may speed up and improve
the quality of the repair... so wherever you take your EDP, just give
them my adress...
I did this for the LOOP delay and it worked fine. It seams like tiny
PARADIS offers a better assistance after their close down than Gibson
after closing a division...

sorry for this inconvenience with the EDP
Matthias

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org