market forces

Not that it's particularly on-topic or anything, but I believe in paying
more
to buy at a local store, for the simple reason that it's very hard to test
gear
at musician's friend.

Anyway, to continue my off-topicness, does anyone know of good places to
post
gear-for-sale in the NYC market. I have a rack/pedalboard unit that is
taking
up way too much space in my apartment, and it's getting to the point that
I'd
be happy to give it away to some kid in NY if I can't sell it.

MT