Re: Alain Johannes...

>However, I went to see Chris Cornell on Friday at the Wiltern in Los
>Angeles, and aside from being impressed with his guitarist Alain
>Johannes' work done on the album, I was even more impressed to see his
>set-up live!  I was too far away to really see all what he was using,

>Anyway, check his stuff out with Chris (great sounds...), and hopefully
>we'll be seeing more of him in the future!!!  And more solo work!
>
>-M

DITTO on all that - i was similarly surprised when an otherwise excellent
show got even better with a BIG chunk of looping in front on 1200-1500
people in NYC!!!

Good article/interview with Cornell and Johannes in the oct 99 guitar one
ragazine...

www.guitaronemag.com

L8R

andre'

*NEW* Jfk's Lsd Ufo CD "Alien Concepts" available now...

Jfk's Lsd Ufo site                      Project Object/Zappa tribute
http://www.ufomusic.com                 http://www.projectobject.com