Re: Digitech RDS questions

At 08:05 PM 12/7/99 -0800, Scott A. Martin wrote:

>>Yes, quite frequently.  I can provide sound samples if you'd like; they
>>range anywhere from "oooh, I'm on nitrous" to "who thought that was a
>good
>>idea" to "exactly what did you do that signal path', particularly if you
>>run a couple delay units with that era LFO together.
>
>Great!  Please put 'em up!

Will do after the weekend; I'll record a few samples specifically to
highlight the RDS's functions.

>I'm quite intrigued by the samples on your music page, BTW.  More pagan
>music!

Glad to see you survived the experience. :)

==
the Reverend Rob      ICQ: 1280871          Yahoo: theReverendRob
http://www.realm-of-shade.com .`. .`. .`. .`. http://www.qblh.com
"I prefer not to kill people, but I'd like to destroy as much
 property as possible." - Grace Slick, from the Airplane FBI file
http://www.realm-of-shade.com/music : feedback and echo MP3s