Re: anyone on list using Nord Modular synths for audio processing ?

Unfortunately, I remember from AH idscussions that the delay time is very,
very small. There's no extra ram in the hardware design for the type of
echo/loop delay lines we're thinking of, so the situation isn't likely to
change...

I wouldn't be surprised to see this capability in the next generation of
Clavia Modulars though, and that would be a VERY attractive package for
audio mangling.

Mark