Tech help needed : EDP "Record Button" dead on f/s

The "record button" on my EDP foot switch just died. ( The front panel
buttons of my two EDP's all work - but I get no response from the f/s
"record" button.

I am assuming that based on what I saw inside the foot switch, the fix
appears to be replacing the "button pod".

Are these "button-pods" available anywhere?

This button-pod is the only one without a resistor - I was wondering if I
could temporarily switch this "button-pod"  with the "Next Loop" one
without
screwing things up - i.e. having the dead one at the end of the chain?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gerry
gerryp@air.on.ca
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what no
one else has thought.