Anyone help me???

Problem...... I having trouble with my SU700.... the internal effects are
giving me some trouble.... I can't seem to get any to work... the system
effects are fine, just the internal effects... anyone got any ideas... I
know that Loopers-D says that the SU700 isn't a complete looping
machine...
and I know what ya mean.. but i just got started and I am really getting
pissed off that I cant get internal effects working.  Someone drop me a
line... or even a number to call so I can bitch out yamaha....
please.... thank you
Zachary W.