Re: 1st looper

Hello,

Here I am again, touting the DL-4.  The headrush is a cool box, but if you
have experience with some of the other 'high end' units like the EDP or
JamMan, the Headrush will seem a bit noisy and simplistic.  When i tried
out the Headrush, i was like "oh well, no reason to buy when I have my Jam
Mans."  with the DL-4, you get the Looper and soooooo much more.  I tried
it and bought it right away.

Try both (if you can) and see which one works best for you!

later,

rich