Re: casio sk1

I only have one, and I feel that's all I need. As far as circuit bending
goes, it sounds really cool, but never has appealed to me as something I
should try out. Personally, I like to use consumer-oriented stuff more
than
musician/experimental oriented stuff. I like working with limitations.
Part
of me believes that if I modify an Sk-1, it turns into something other
than
a children's toy.

I read the article that someone posted a link to, and it seemed very
impressive. I have 3 different samplers though. (4 if you count the
computer.) Each has a different aesthetic and utility. I'm very happy to
work with what I have.

matt