Re: Weird. DJ-70 found.

crash@waste.org
writes:

<< Someone on this list was looking for a Roland DJ-70 synth/dj workstation
 a while ago.

 The Mars Music in Bloomington is selling a clean used one - you might want
 to call them to see if they still have it.

That used to be mine. I wouldn't recommend buying it there, though, unless
you want to spend about 3 times the going price for a used unit - I sold
it
to them for $450, so they _were_ asking $900.

I don't know why anyone would want one, unless they got it super cheap. I
wouldn't mess with one again unless it was $150 or less.

Good luck and happy hunting.
- Crossedout@aol.com