Re: Kyma Capybara

Of course.  And that was what I did at first.  And there reply seemed
strange.  They wrote back stating that I could ONLY take a Kyma file
into a sequencer app as a WAV,  AIFF or SDII sort of file.  I rewrote
them asking for clarification but hadn't received their reply for
several days, that's why I wrote to Loopers (and a few other user
groups).  Coincidentally, there reply followed Dennis'... stating
they misunderstood my original question.  Both Dennis and Kyma pretty
much said the same thing.

John