No Subject

Hi, my name is brent. Here's the thing: I saw someone use a jam man live and i thought it rocked. i'm looking for a machine. although, i've read some literature saying that they're are better loopers out now than the jam man (besides the fact that they have been discontinued -last i heard). Anyway, i don't even know how to go about buying one. i would prefer to buy it used so as to cut the price down. can you please give me some advice.