Re: Home-made synth-for real!!!

<< i would *love* to get this design, if you please:) >>

So would I!   Now!   We didn't share any design secrets.  Just the
results.
Long gone with the student I'm afraid.  But you should be able to make
your
own similar one.  With a little time and effort.  Start with a Radio Shack
electronics lab.  Build a couple simple oscillator circuits, stick a pot
in
the circuit to stir things up a bit and build on that.  BTW: The course
description  went something like, "why should an art, biology, theater or
english majors be interested in electronics?... a fun and exciting course
for
the non-major..."   It really was a fun course to teach.  And it became
quite
popular too.

    hawkeye